Glowing skin is what everyone looks for in all seasons. While summer is the season of outdoor plans, wear summer shorts and enjoy watery fruits, it also brings many skin challenges.
The burning sun and hot winds tend to damage the natural skin glow and make it dull, rough and dark. Many wants healthy summer skin tan color to make look their skin more glossy and shiny. But, the thing is you’re about to get harmful tanning if you go without any precautions. Because of all this, our skin needs special care in summer. Most people spends a lot of money on chemical products or face treatments, assuming this will do the trick. But let me tell you, ultimately they are using chemicals only.
Well, take a chill pill. You can lock the healthy glowing skin in summer directly from the kitchen! Surprised? Well then let me clear you.Your kitchen has many natural ingredients that act as natural remedies for glowing skin in summer of your goal. Want to know how to apply them? If yes, read on.
Cucumber and gram flour mask
- Make a smooth mixture of cucumber juice and besan.
- Apply this mixture on your skin. Leave it for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Gently pat your skin dry.
This cucumber and besan face mask will freshen up your skin and gives it a natural glow.
Avacado and banana face mask
- Take half banana and avocado. Simply smash them together.
- Add 2 tbs of honey to the smash and mix it to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this freshly prepared mask on clean face.
- Let it set there for 20-30 minutes. Massage the face with a pack for 4-5 minutes and then remove with a wet washcloth.
- Wash your face after 30 minutes of removing face pack.
If you want to enjoy instant glow this summer then try this pack
Oats and milk face mask
- Smash half banana and add milk into it. Now add oats and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Mix it well to prepare a smooth mixture.
- Clean your face, apply the paste and let it set for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wet your hands with water and gently rub your face with pack.
- Finally remove the pack and pat the skin dry.
Milk is an ultimate solution for rehydrating the skin, while oats removes sun tans and gives anti-aging benefits. Try this three ingredients pack for healthy glowing skin this summer.
Orange peel and almond face mask
- Take equal amount of Almond powder and orange peel powder and mix well them with milk.
- Apply it to the face and leave it for few minutes.
- Rinse it well while scrubbing gently in circular motion
Orange peel with almond face mask works as scrub for your skin and make it glow.
Papaya and egg white face mask
- Prepare 2 table spoons of mashed papaya, 1 table spoon of honey and 1 egg white.
- Stir them well and apply it on your face and neck.
- Wash it off with warm water
- Do this at least once a week
Honey will hydrate and smoothen your skin while egg white tighten up your skin pores, thus give you your dream smooth-looking glow.
Turmeric and sandalwood face mask
- Prepare the pack with sandalwood powder and a pinch of turmeric in a bowl.
- Make a smooth paste with adding rose water to it.
- Apply this sandalwood and turmeric pack.
- Keep it for 15 minutes and rinse with cool water
- Do perform this for twice per week
Sandalwood Powder or Chandan is a natural exfoliator that absorb excess oil and allow your skin to glow and shine.
Yogurt, rose water and fuller earth
- Make a mixture of 2 teaspoons yogurt, 1 teaspoon of Fuller’s earth (Multani mitti), rose water and a pinch of turmeric. Optionally, you can also add sandalwood powder.
- Stir them well as we need smooth paste of it to apply over the face.
- Let it set on your face for 15 minutes and then wash the face with cool water.